Pages

Sunday 10 August 2014

Tori | best deodorants


We all know summer can get a bit sticky (even in bonny Scotland). No-one likes to feel like a sweaty Betty, especially if you're on the go and don't have the opportunity to constantly freshen up. So here's my pick of long-lasting deodorants:

1. Mitchum Ultimate Cream Pure Fresh 45G, £4.99 at Tesco. This products claims to fight odour and wetness by releasing pure oxygen as your body temperature rises which fights the odour causing bacteria. I really like the product. I use it  before bed or after a shower and find it does typically last 48hrs. The cream itself has quite a strong, fresh smell but it does fade a little on the skin and I don't find it unpleasant. A definite repurchase and my pick of the bunch.

2. Sure Women Maximum Protection Sensitive Cream Antiperspirant Deodorant 45Ml, £4.90, at Tesco. This product works in three ways: max wetness production, fights odour and moisturises. I enjoy this product and reach for this sensitive version if I've just shaved. It also lasts 48hrs. My mum also loves this product and I've used it for months with no problems. Just recently though I found the scent to be almost overpowering. I think I may have been feeling a bit sensitive that day although if you are very sensitive you smell you may be better off trying my next pick.

3. Garnier Deodorant  Mineral 48hr Ultra Dry 250Ml, £1.50 at Tesco and currently on buy 1 get 1 free. This one has been designed to keep you protected even against stress, extreme heat and during sport. I have tried almost all the aerosols in this range. I don't find there to be a great deal of difference between them but if you have noticed any then let me know! I like all the mineral 48hr sprays and think this is the most effective range of aerosol deodorants I have ever tried.

What's your favourite deodorant?



I purchased these products myself and have no affiliation to any companies mentioned. All opinions are my own. Image copyright Tori at Jute, Jam and Joy, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment