Pages

Friday 25 July 2014

Mish | Nails on Friday - POP Beauty Nail Glam: Orange

Welcome to a new series here on Jute, Jam and Joy called Nails on Friday!

Every Friday I will review a nail varnish I have loved this week. I love having my nails done whether it be a French manicure or sparkles. Must admit thought I've never had a professional manicure! Easiest option was always doing my own nails. I am not a person who if I break a nail it's the end of the world, life goes on, but I do like them to be well presented.

For the first Nails on Friday I thought I would start with a recent purchase. You may have seen this already on our Twitter and I love it. Introducing POP Beauty Nail Glam: Orange.



This is bright. Very bright neon orange which just screams out at you; Irn-Bru Orange is what I'd call it. Very app for the Commonwealth games in Glasgow me thinks.



It applies well and evenly, giving good coverage in one coat, however my preference is always two coats. This would look amazing with a tan or on darker skin tones, whilst also complementing paler skin tones. Photos sadly aren't showing how neon the orange is but I assure you it's electric. (Note to Mish need a better camera.)

The undercoat I used was Leighton Denny Undercover Base, which gives a matt finish allowing colour to grip the nail, finishing off with Leighton Denny Crystal Finish as top coat which I bought as a pair on QVC.

POP Beauty has an amazing range of nail colours and I urge you to take a peek yourself. I purchased this in Walgreens in Chicago but you can find the polish here.


The dog even liked the colour!


(Just a note, name on the bottle says Eight Orange, I cannot find this on-line but I presume it is just called Orange or Fluro Orange, look for the most neon orange you can see and that should be it.)

Hope you like this post and stay tuned for next weeks. Any Nail varnishes' I should be checking out? Are you brave enough to wear Neon's or like sticking to simple colours? Please leave your comments below we really do love reading them all!

Disclaimer: I have no connection to Pop Beauty or QVC. I purchased all products myself.
                 Photo copyright Mish at Jute, Jam and Joy, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment