Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

Mish | H&M Home



Aren't these two critters so cute! I received these lovely candles as a birthday gift from a friend who bought them from H&M. Without fail she always found me something there that I love (even if it comes from the kids section).

Even though I received many gifts from H&M Home; I've actually never ventured onto their website, so today I thought I would have a wee dander in and man do Swedish people know how to decorate! Everything is reasonably priced which makes me love it even more.

Only issue with the website is there is no search bar. Possibly it's staring me right in the face and I haven't noticed but that really irks me having to trawl through everything in order to find one item. However maximising the amount per page number helps alleviate my 21st century stress.

Have you looked at any good home-ware websites recently? I realised I was turning into an adult when I saw a lamp once and thought "hmm that would look great in the dining room," (ahhh!) Or does home-ware bore you stiff?

Leave your comments below we love hearing from you all!

P.S. I want these so bad!!

Disclaimer: I have no association with H&M these are my own views on the product.
                 Photo copy right Mish at Jute, Jam and Joy, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment