Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Mish | Mila Rose Hair to Love Detangling Comb





Let's get to the facts here. This comb costs £1 - yes £1! I have thick, curly, and unruly hair. Many a comb has met its demise in the forest of my hair but this Mila Rose Detangling Comb has done itself proud. Did I say it only cost £1?

 The teeth are curved which allow the comb to glide smoothly through my wet hair if there are any tangles and knots it gently combs through them. When applying conditioner I use this to evenly spread it through my hair and it doesn't miss a section. I tend to just use my fingers to comb my hair when it's dry but the times I have used this in dry hair it's very gentle.

I previously used to use the Goody Ouchless Shower Comb but I went through 2 in the space of four months as they kept snapping and I refuse to pay over £3 for something which will break soon. I had considered a Tangle Teezer but the noise it makes when people brush with it, not pleasant - like Velcro being ripped open and people says it's gentle? Maybe one day but not right now.

If you are looking for a cheap but effective comb to use on your hair, the Mila Rose Detangling Comb is the perfect choice to make.

Just to note the round brush is the Mila Rose Hair to Love MI Essential Radial Brush and the pink OPIA backcombing brush is from Primark.



All photos copyright of Mish at Jute, Jam and Joy, 2014
I am not endorsed by Mila Rose or ASDA, this is my own opinion on the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment