Pages

Friday 10 October 2014

Mish | Skinetica Acne Treatment Review




Skinetica

Skinetica arrived in my life after a Glossybox dropped on my doorstep last year. Truthfully the little bottle sat in a drawer: forgotten about, as I generally have clear skin. Now and then little bumps appear underneath my skin but I'm lucky to not have any blemishes to speak of.

This all changed 6 months ago when I noticed angry, painful red spots on my shoulders and chest. Hard lumps with no obvious puss inside them and very deep rooted. I was distraught, more so with the pain rather than the aesthetics but none the less, I was not happy. I remembered my bottle of Skinetica and thought I would try it out. A few months before the spots had appeared; Tori had tried some on her face and saw instant results, so I was intrigued to see if I would have the same luck.

I applied a little product to a cotton pad and wiped it over my spots, holding it in place for 5 seconds then moving onto the next spot. Within 5 minutes the angry redness had started to fade and more importantly the pain was subsiding. I was amazed. Within three days of applying twice a day to the affected areas the difference was clear to see, although I did have some scarring not as much as previously and more importantly; no longer in pain.

The spots have stopped appearing so frequently on my shoulders, which I put down to using this, When I notice a little blighter erupting I apply this ASAP to it stops it in its track.





I use Skintetca mainly for my shoulders but if you suffer badly with blemishes or acne on your face, I urge you to try this product. Skinetica is suitable sensitive skin and I have suffered no adverse reaction. Just place some product on your cotton pad and swipe over the blemish, leave to air dry for a minute and it's as simple as that. Skinetica can be used under face creams/ foundations and does not affect the application of said products.


The packaging appears to have changed since I last bought a bottle, to be truthful I prefer the old packaging as it stood out, the new blue bottle just looks a little generic in my eyes. Although it's what's on the inside that matters I guess, (Getting deep here :))

Skinetica promises to soothe, calm and clear up your blemishes. It is fast acting, kind to skin, non-greasy and contains no harsh chemicals, I can truthfully say it does everything it says on the tin.


So what products do you turn to when you get blemishes? 
Leave us a comment, we love hearing from you!

P.S. My camera is still broken so photos were all taken on my phone. I think this is crystal clear judging by the ahem "quality" of the pics.







Disclaimer: I have no connection to Skinetica. This is my own purchase and my own views.

No comments:

Post a Comment