Pages

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Tori: MTTM Yankee candle edit!




Hello lovelies. It's been a while since I did a Money's Too Tight to Mention post and I've really missed them. So to ease myself back into regular blogging, here's my November favourites (Yankee Candle edition). I buy all of these candles in sampler/ votive size and they retail for around £1.80 on Yankee's website. The perfect price for a little treat!
  1. Fireside Treats- this has featured in one of posts already but it's still a firm favourite and I've repurchased it. I described it as smelling like toasted marshmallows on speed. Pretty much sums it up!
  2. Pineapple Cilantro- sweet yet not at all sickly. This is a very green, fresh smelling pineapple scent. Absolutely beautiful and very uplifting. Highly recommend!
  3. Christmas Cookie has an incredibly intense, sweet scent. Buttery and rich, it can scent the whole room unlit.
  4. Snowflake Cookie- this is a little more mellow than big sister scent Christmas Cookie. Beautiful girlie pink colour and not too sickly, I loved falling asleep with this scent filling the room. Pink, subtly spiced, vanilla heaven.
  5. Strawberry Buttercream is a staple in my bathroom. It doesn't just smell like strawberries and cream, oh no, this has an incredibly rich and heavy fruity buttercream scent that sooths my soul. This would be perfect all year round but I've found ultra sweet scents to be incredibly comforting as Autumn has slipped into Winter.
What are your favourite sweet scents? Happy December everyone... and so the countdown begins....


Photo credit http://www.yankeecandle.co.uk/en/uk/festive/snowflake-cookie/invt/1275345e
No copyright infringement intended.
All other content copyright Tori at Jute, Jam and Joy 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment